Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!






































Halloween was quite busy this year! The night before I heard a knock on my door... it was my neighbor letting me know that last year they had over 700 visitors knocking on their door! Glad to have the heads up, I headed off to the store to stock up on candy!!! Not quite believing that it was possible to have 700+ trick-or-treaters in Cashmere, I figured the 12# of bulk candy I bought, plus Annie's big bag would be plenty... Halloween night came and so did the trick-or-treaters! Our candy supply made it through most of the night.. but unfortunately we hit the bottom of the bowl just after 8pm... off went the lights, even though the kids kept coming! Oh well, we'll be ready next year!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maisy's looking particularly pleased with her costume!! =) Little goofball has fans all across the state now due to her cute pics.